Indp Rep: Majesty Skis
Category: Hard Goods
State(s): AK, AB, AZ, BC, CA, CO, ID, IL, IN, IA, MA, MI, MT, NV, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OR, PA, UT, VT, WA, WY
Specific Region: MI - Lower Peninsula
Product Line Description:
WANTED: INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVES!
MAJESTY SKIS is looking to expand our specialty retail presence in the key winter sports regions of the United States and Western Canada. We are searching for established, revenue driven, customer focused, independent sales professionals with a proven track record dealing with specialty retailers in the ski and outdoor industry.
The ideal candidate is an expert outdoor gear sales representative or sales agency covering a multi-state territory. You have an established network of clients and profitable business relationships with reputable outdoor gear retailers. You need to be an expert brand builder and crave the challenge of selling a premium ski and accessory brand that has been handcrafting skis since 2007 and is now seriously expanding into the North American market.
As the face of Majesty Skis in the field you are going to be your customers' first contact with the brand. Ideally, you have previously successfully introduced new lines of products and developed a brand with your customers from the ground up. It is important that you are hungry for success and are well familiar with, and prepared for the long sales cycle as an independent sales professional in the ski business.
In return we offer a competitive commission rate.
- Close sales and drive revenue in your territory.
- Research, identify and convert new retail accounts.
- Maintain productive and profitable relationships with accounts.
- Identify and attend relevant events in your territory to promote Majesty Skis brand and products with existing and potential clients.
- Provide regular feedback on product trends and new opportunities.
- Be the eyes and ears in the field to identify growth opportunities.
- You are a ski gearhead with 5+ years of independent sales experience in the ski or sports equipment industry.
- You are a full-time independent sales professional working in the ski and outdoor industry segment. (Inquiries from sales reps who are not full time sports and outdoor industry professionals will not be considered.)
- You are revenue driven and closing sales is your top competence.
- You are a financially stable business pro and have a steady revenue flow from the portfolio of brands you represent. You need to be able to comfortably purchase product samples and if desired, additional demo equipment that you plan to use at local and regional ski demo events, in your territory.
- You have well established relationships with key winter retail accounts in your territory.
- If needed, you have the ability to travel outside your territory to attend industry trade shows (OR/SIA) or official media events such as ski-tests with major ski publications. (max 1 - 2 times per winter)
- You are ambitious, competitive, outgoing and self-motivated.
- You are savvy with email, web, spreadsheets, social media etc.
- You are an excellent communicator and respond to questions, requests, emails and messages without delay.
- You have a passion for skiing and selling innovative, high quality products.
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and your value proposition to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Majesty Skis: Majesty Skis has been handcrafting skis since 2007. We’ve grown into one of the most recognized indie ski brands in Europe and have been active in North America since 2016. Our marketing and branding activities consist of gear tests and reviews by ski publications, engagement in social media, direct email campaigns, product giveaway campaigns directly or via magazines. We participate in official Gear Guide tests including Freeskier Magazine, Backcountry Magazine and Powder Magazine. We work with independent reviewers and gear guides including Newschoolers.com and Blistergeareview.com. We’ve participated in local on the snow demos for the public and ski shops.
Contact Name: Andre Moseley