The Position: Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager
UrgeMedia, Inc. is a well-established and growing marketing company with a focus on the hunting/fishing industry and is currently looking for a Digital Content Manager. This role will report directly to the President of the company and is based in our Eagle, CO office.
We are looking for an energetic individual with an enthusiasm for the outdoors and the willingness to grow with our company. UrgeMedia offers growth potential, health insurance reimbursement program, paid holidays & paid time off.
Position Summary: The digital content manager serves as conduit between client and publisher and is Responsible for collaborating with internal and external resources to synthesize marketing/advertising campaigns for clients in the outdoor/hunting industry.
· Plan, manage, and execute monthly digital advertising campaigns for clients in the outdoor/hunting industry.
· Provide strategic leadership and execution for clients’ digital marketing goals.
· Maintain constant communication with clients and have a firm understanding of their initiatives in their digital advertising campaigns.
· Utilize strong analytical skills to evaluate analytics across multiple channels.
· Act as the expert regarding all digital creative. Including, but not limited to, ad specifications, campaign reporting, & client service.
· Stay abreast of best practices in digital advertising and social media management.
· Manage brand awareness and oversee the online reputation with the primary goal of driving engagement to clients’ websites.
· Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience across website, social media, and other online applications.
· Monitor and generate campaign reports. Provide on-going proactive learning and optimization opportunities for team members by actively using analytical tools.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or related field of study
· Clear understanding of digital advertising & social media marketing
· Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – Most notably Adobe Photoshop
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Most notably Microsoft Excel & Outlook
· Competence with content management systems – Most notably Wordpress
· Knowledge of web analytics tools and reporting. Strong Quantitative and analytical abilities including the ability to turn data and insight into online marketing initiatives.
· Clear understanding of how social media channels work on mobile devices
· Highly organized, detail oriented and capable of multitasking & prioritizing.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Job Location: Eagle, CO
Country: United States
Position Type: Full Time
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job seekers must live within: No preference
Required to Relocate:
Willing to Travel:
Required Experience Required: None