Regional Representative - Iowa
Posted by Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever on 11/29/2022
Industry Sector: Fishing, Hunting/Shooting, Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep, Events, Outdoor Education, Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: Conservation, NaturalResources
City: City negotiable
Country: United States
Job Type: Full Time
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel:
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
Pheasants Forever and Quail Forever are seeking an individual with the talent, passion, and desire to promote and grow the nation’s leading upland wildlife habitat conservation organization.The Regional Representative position is responsible for grassroots mission delivery by engaging communities, chapters, volunteers, and members within the assigned region. The successful applicant will assist chapters to maximize their fundraising and mission impact at the local, state, and national levels. Additionally, the Regional Representative will work with Development teammates to identify, cultivate, and solicit mission-driven donations.
- Provide proactive guidance and customer service to chapters across the region.A primary focus of the duties will include increasing memberships, merchandise sales, and facilitating contributions to national and state programs.
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Education, Business, Wildlife Biology, or related field with practical experience. Prior experience working with volunteers and fundraising preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of PF and QF’s mission, model, and activities.
- An energetic, well-organized, detailed, self-starter who has a strong record of leadership and teamwork.
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse constituencies, including volunteers, partners, and team members are a must.
- Demonstrated experience as an innovative and creative thinker with a proven success of following-through with their ideas.
- Demonstrated set of skills that bring strong organizational skills, leadership, and sales to the position.
- Demonstrated ability to work and interact with sportsmen.
Starting salary commensurate with experience and qualifications + benefits. Location is negotiable within the assigned territory.
About Pheasants Forever & Quail Forever
Pheasants Forever, including its quail conservation division, Quail Forever, is the nation's largest nonprofit organization dedicated to upland habitat conservation. This community represents over 400,000 members, supporters and partners, all dedicated to the protection of our uplands through habitat improvement, public access, education and advocacy. A network of 754 local chapters spread across North America determine how 100 percent of their locally raised funds are spent — the only national conservation organization that operates through this grassroots structure. Since its creation in 1982, Pheasants Forever has spent more than $1 billion on 567,500 habitat projects benefiting 22 million acres.