Clear Creek Reps – Technical Sales Representative
Posted by Clear Creek Reps on 11/28/2022
Industry Sector: Fitness, Outdoor
Job Categories: Account Executive/Rep, Sales - Company Rep & Support
Company Type: RepAgency
Country: United States
Required Experience: 3 - 5 years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $48K to $60K, Depending on Experience
Required to Relocate:
Required to Travel: Yes
Employee May Telecommute: No
Job Seeker Must Live Within:
Job Description & Requirements
The TechSalesRep with Clear Creek Reps is responsible for all aspects of territory account management, including sales and service calls, staff training, new business development, sales presentations, and consumer and customer events. This person will focus on exceptional customer service and their comprehensive understanding of the products we sell and work to grow lasting relationships with our retail partners.
The ideal candidate will have a strong retail/wholesale background, have exceptional communication and presentation skills, and be able to look for opportunities to grow our business. The ability to engage with a diverse group of people is a key component to the success of the TechSalesRep. A passion for the Outdoors and involvement in our core activities of Travel, Hiking, Backpacking and Running are preferred.
Brands Represented – Eagle Creek Travel Gear, Topo Athletic Footwear, Primus, JanSport, Grip 6, EcoVessel and Hillsound.
- Schedule and execute sales presentations at trade shows, showroom and in store
- Collect orders and submit to vendors in a timely manner
- Actively work to establish and develop new accounts
- Set sales goals and create objectives to meet those goals
- Travel territory to meet with accounts and conduct staff training sessions
- Sample management and merchandising of our showroom in Lakewood CO
- Schedule and complete cross-territorial account service and submit timely service reports
- Attend applicable National and Regional trades shows and participate in planning, set up and teardown as needed
- Monitor Expenses and submit monthly expense report
- Support retailers and vendors at local and regional consumer events
- Bachelors Degree from a four year college
- 3+ years of experience in outdoor retail
- Ability to create positive relationships with a variety of people including business owners, buyers, managers, floor staff, customer service reps and fellow sales reps
- Strong computer skills required, preferabably on MAC Computers. Should have proficiency in Excel and email as well as a general aptitude that allows for learning of our contact management software, vendor ordering platforms and agency reporting tools.
- Knowledge and participation in outdoor activities like hiking, camping, backpacking, skiing and travel
- Must be able to travel through the territory for up to a week at a time
- Must be open to odd hours at times
About Clear Creek Reps
We are an independent Sales agency servicing the states of CO, WY, UT and New Mexico, operating out of the new Outdoor Market Alliance Showrooms in Lakewood, CO.