Position Title: Sales Development Analyst – Arc’teryx
Reports to: Strategic Accounts Manager
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Summary:The Amer Sports Winter and Outdoor Sales Development Analyst works directly with the internal and external account and cross-functional teams to analyze, identify and drive current and future sales. In this role, the sales Development Analyst is responsible for driving sales with key accounts through analysis of sales trends and stock levels to identify and pursue at once and future sales opportunities. Additional responsibilities include coordination and preparation of forecast and demand plans and assist in the preparation of vendor worksheets.
· Analyze, identify and pursue areas to drive sales, market share, and generate new business through a consultative sales approach.
· Support the Sales team through analysis and insights to aid in planning assortments aligned with category targets and business development plans.
· Partner with the sales teams to develop strategic sales and promotional opportunities based on market share data, trends, and the market’s competitive landscape.
· Effectively generate and analyze POS reporting tools, and communicate actionable trends and sales opportunities to the sales team.
· Increase revenue and profitability and minimize risk by generating and managing accurate item level demand forecasts.
· Assist in the management of the flow of goods through the supply chain by working directly with the planning and supply chain teams.
· Build and maintain great working relationships with the account teams and all cross- functional areas within Amer Sports.
Assist with additional sales support responsibilities as assigned.
· Managing Time/Time Management: Ability to prioritize and deliver key responsibilities on timeStrategic Relationship Building: Excellent relationship and communication skills with great ability to work with all levels of the organization as well as external customers, vendors, and business partners
· Business Acumen
· Formal Presentation: Ability to present information clearly to large groups
· Information Monitoring: strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, interpret, and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Planning & Organization: Ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously